1. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
2. Click "BT speaker" on the homepage
3. Search for or find "BT-U0320" in the Bluetooth settings on your phone, and then click pairing
Note: If the access key prompt pops up in your phone's Bluetooth settings screen. Just click Accept or Authorise directly.
For more details on how to do this, please see this video:
If the access key prompt pops up on your phone's Bluetooth settings screen. Just click Accept or Authorise directly.
1. If you can't connect, turn off the Bluetooth between your phone and the projector first, then try re-pairing
2. Replace the mobile device (if other mobile phone models are available, it is a compatibility issue)
3. Then restore the factory settings of the projector
4.After exiting the current page, it will disconnect
If there are have any questions, please contact Ultimea customer support at email@example.com for further assistance. We will service you ASAP!