For problems where there is no sound after connecting or you don't know how to connect.
Recommend connection: HDMI eARC＞OPT＞BT＞AUX>USB
Note: You can't switch the output mode of the soundbar when plugging in the device, please press the “Power” button to turn on the soundbar and wait until "----" appears on the screen of the soundbar before switching the mode.
一. HDMI eARC Connection：
1. Check if the TV and sound bar is connected to the port that is marked "ARC" or"eARC" ("HDMI IN” does not support this).
2. Check whether the TV setting path is correct.
Normally as below: Settings-Sound-Digital Audio Output -Auto/Pass Through
1)For general audio output, select "Auto" (Preference) to allow the TV to automatically determine the best audio format for your content.
2) If you're dealing with Atmos audio content (such as Dolby Atmos), choose the "Pass through" option.
3) It does not support DTS decoding.
3.Check if the Sound bar switches to eARC mode.
4. Check whether the cable is not connected wrongly or loosely after completed
Note： If the connection and settings are correct, but there is no sound, please re-plug the HDMI cable or replace the 2.1 HDMI cable.
If you want to expand the connection to a DVD, please follow the following method to connect:
For most TVs, there are multiple HDMI ports available, such as HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, and so on.
1. Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI input port on your TV (labeled as HDMI IN), and connect the other end to the HDMI port on your DVD player.
2. Use another HDMI cable to connect one end to the HDMI eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) port on your TV and the other end to the HDMI eARC port on your Soundbar.
Step 1: Please set the TV's Audio/Sound output to "Auto."
Step 2: Set the Soundbar's audio output to the "eARC" channel.
Step 3: Configure the DVD player's Audio/Sound output to "Bitstream."
Connect an optical audio cable from the TV's Optical Digital Audio Out port to the Optical in port on your sound bar.
Setting in detail:
1. Check whether the TV setting path is correct.
Normally as below: Settings-Sound-Digital Audio Output-Auto
2. Check if the sound bar switches to OPT mode.
3. Check if the optical cable other end has a red light on after connecting the TV port
If there is no red light, we suggest that to try a new optical cable. (the special material inside the optic cable, please do not bend the optic)
1. Soundbar switches to BT mode via the remote control
2. Enter in TV -Sound Output-Bluetooth Speaker list to turn on Bluetooth and connect the soundbar device” Nova S50”； Bluetooth connection is successful when hearing "connected/ Dingdon".
3. Press and hold the BT button for 3 seconds to disconnect the current device（BT flashing indicates waiting for pairing）
Bluetooth connection problem：
1. Bluetooth version higher 4.0, Otherwise the Bluetooth signal may not be found
2. The distance between Bluetooth devices should ideally be within 5m of each other
3. If there is no connection or Bluetooth lag problem, turn off and re-open the Bluetooth device, if still can not solve the problem, please restore the factory settings
3.5mm-3.5mm Audio cable connection:
Connect an Audio cable from the Audio Out port on the TV to the AUX port on the soundbar.
A. The connecting port of the TV is AUDIO OUT/HEADPHONE, not AUDIO IN/AV IN
B. Make sure that the AUX cable is a 3.5 mm cord.
C. Make sure the TV output path is AUDIO/SOUND and the Soundbar output is AUX mode.
D. Make sure the AUX cable is not damaged
Note： if you want to switch the output to another mode when AUX is connected，you need to unplug both ends of the AUX cable from the devices before making the switch.
The USB port is used to connect the USB flash drive(up to 64GB), it is unable to connect your devices with the USB cable directly.
Only supports USB format：FAT; FAT32
When you plug your USB flash drive with music in it, the soundbar will enter USB mode and play the music automatically.