It doesn't support a connection directly to your phone via a USB cable. You can connect your USB flash drive to the USB port on the projector and play videos stored on your USB flash drive. Here are the instructions:
- Connect the projector to the USB.
- Press and hold the Source button of the projector or remote control to enter the input source interface.
- Select USB and press OK to enter the module interface (the same as the home
- Select the corresponding Movie, Music, Picture, and text modules of the file type, and press OK to enter the file interface
- Select the file to be played in the file interface and press OK to select play.
- Press the return key to exit and return to the main interface of the projector.
Note: If the USB flash drive that is connected cannot be detected or read, please format it using FAT32 format or try another USB flash drive that is in FAT32 format to check if the issue can be resolved. If you cannot do it properly, please contactUltimea customer support at email@example.com for further assistance.