(1) Dolby Atmos > 40Mbps to be stable and not lagging;
(2) Try to play local video to confirm whether it will be intermittent back;
(3) Confirm the connection method is which, the recommended connection method is HDMI eARC>Optical>Bluetooth>AUX
It may also be an interface problem, replace the other connection to see if it is still intermittent.
(4) may be the problem with the cable, it is recommended to replace the HDMI2.0 standard cable above
(5) may be other BT or 2.4GHz devices caused by interference (recommended that the connection distance in a room and no barrier wall)