1. After starting up, the projector will automatically start the “Auto Focus “mode
2. If you need to trigger the autofocus function during use, you can press the "Setting/Focus" button on the remote control or move the projector slightly to switch on the autofocus.
3. The projector will automatically focus on the screen within 3s
4. If necessary, after adjusting the size and distance of the projector, you could press the "F - "and "F +" buttons of the remote control to manually adjust the focus until a clear image is obtained.
5. Check whether the focus has been adjusted to the best position, Please move the projector forward or backward proportionally in case the adjustment is unable to obtain a satisfactory definition;(The projection distance is farther than 1.1m)
6. Make sure the middle of the focus is clear, a little blurred edge is a normal phenomenon, and you can take pictures to confirm with us if it affects you watching a video/movie/picture.
If you have any questions or ideas, please contact Ultimea customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. We will service you ASAP！