- Connect to your TV using HDMI (ARC) (sound effect: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- Connect your TV using Optical (sound effect:⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- Connect your TV using Bluetooth (sound effect:⭐⭐⭐)
- Connect your TV using AUX (sound effect:⭐⭐)
- Connect your TV using Coaxial(sound effect:⭐⭐)
- Connect your TV using USB (sound effect:⭐⭐)
Note: If you can't switch the output mode of the soundbar when turning on the device, please press the power button and wait until "----" appears on the screen of the soundbar before switching the mode.
HDMI ARC Connection：
To determine if the HDMI IN port on your TV supports the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function, check for the ARC label. If it doesn't have this label, the ARC function won't work.1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your TV. 2. Connect the other end to the HDMI out (ARC) port on your sound bar.
1. Check if Dolby is turned off.
2. Check if the TV and sound bar is connected to the port that mark " ARC" or"eARC "("HDMI IN” does not support).
Normally as below: Settings-Sound-Digital Audio Output -PCM. For more examples of various TV brands, please refer to the attached picture
4. Check if the sound bar switches to ARC mode.
5. Check whether the cable is not connected wrongly or loosely
Note：If the connection and settings are correct, but there is no sound, please replace the HDMI cable
Connect the TV BOX, DVD. The other device needs to be connected to the TV (HDMI IN port) instead of the soundbar via an HDMI Cable.
Note: Please switch the TV signal source to the interface number corresponding to the HDMI cable connection port
Connect an optical audio cable from the TV's Optical Digital Audio out port to the OPTICAL IN port on your sound bar.
When you connect only with an optical audio cable, such as the power function and volume control function with the TV remote, won't be possible.
Setting in detail:
1. Check whether the PCM setting path is correct.
Normally as below: Settings-Sound-Digital Audio Output -PCM.
For more examples of various TV brands, please refer to the attached picture
2.Check if the sound bar switches to OPT mode.
3. Check if the other end has a red light on, if there is no red light, we suggest that to try a new optic cable. (the special material inside the optic cable, please do not bend the optic)
1. Soundbar switches to BT mode via the remote control
2. The Phone or TV turns on Bluetooth to connect the soundbar device, Bluetooth connection is successful when hearing "connected".
AUX Connection:3.5mm-3.5mm Audio cable connection:
Connect an analog audio cable from the Audio Out port on the TV to the AUX port on the soundbar.
A.The connecting port of the TV is AUDIO OUT, not AUDIO IN
B. Make sure that the AUX cable is a 3.5 mm cord.
C. Make sure the TV output path is AUDIO/SOUND output and the Soundbar output is AUX mode. D: Make sure the AUX cable is not damaged
Connect a coaxial cable from the coaxial port on the TV to the coaxial port on the soundbar and press the COAXIAL on the remote control or press the “M” button on the soundbar
The USB port is used to connect the USB flash drive(up to 32GB), it is unable to connect your devices with the USB cable directly. When you plug your USB flash drive with music in it, the soundbar will enter USB mode and play the music automatically.