Please refer to the operation video for detailed guidance steps:
Please follow the above steps：
1. Enter the HDMI signal source. （HDMI connection）
2. Click on the remote control's Menu"≡" to enter"Picture Mode!
3. In Picture Mode, you can select one of our preset picture modes
4. Click on "Brightness" to adjust the brightness.
5. Click on "Color Temperature" to adjust for the RGB primary colors
6. Click on "Reset to Default" to reset the settings for undesirable settings.
7. When you are finished making adjustments, click the reset the default to exit Picture Mode
1. If you don't want to choose the currently available picture mode, you can click "user" in the picture mode to manually adjust it.
2. It is recommended to use the product in the dark for better visual effects.
3. If the setting error causes the screen to display abnormally, please restore the device's factory settings
If there are have any questions, please contact Ultimea customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. We will service you ASAP!